Sales Development Representative
We believe that delivering the right solutions to the right people at the right time will have a profound impact on student achievement! We at IO Education are on a mission to create an environment of seamless student and parent engagement, improved classroom efficiency, and constant awareness of student achievement.
Come and be a part of our success – we are adding a Sales Development Representative to our Team. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into targeted accounts. The position is responsible for qualifying prospects through high-level conversations with education leaders based on interest in the company’s solutions and how well prospects fit the company’s ideal customer profile.
As our SDR you will be responsible for:
• Conducting sales development best practices with email, phone, and social activities to connect with new prospects.
• Working closely with marketing and sales teams to initiate the sales cycle with new prospects and current customers.
• Coordinate demos on account executive’s calendar and log activities in Salesforce
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our Inside Sales Team? Do you have………
• Bachelor degree in Business, Education or related field preferred
• Prior Inside Sales and/or Customer Service experience preferred
• Sincere customer empathy and commitment to improving education.
• Highly organized and strong time management skills.
• Excellent phone and presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to speak with teachers, administrators and senior education leaders, and ask smart questions.
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.