Educational Software Trainer
We believe that delivering the right data to the right people at the right time will have a profound impact on student achievement! We are IO Education and we are on a mission to create an environment of seamless student and parent engagement, improved classroom efficiency and constant awareness of student achievement.
Come and be a part of our success – we are adding a Technical Trainer to our Team who will be responsible for Implementing and training school staff to use our educational software on-site at client schools. Trainings will be face-to-face or via webinars.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic team?
We hire individuals who are innovative, positive, knowledgeable, and supportive. Other requirements for the position located in our New York office located at 25 Broadway are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a training role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve before an audience
- Fluency using online software systems and tools
- Educational/Classroom experience is required
- Familiar with educational data
- Having used our products in the classroom is a plus
- 100% travel is required to schools in the New York City area
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.