Digital Marketing Associate
We believe that delivering the right data to the right people at the right time will have a profound impact on student achievement! We are IO Education and we are on a mission to create an environment of seamless student and parent engagement, improved classroom efficiency and constant awareness of student achievement. Come and be a part of our success!
The ideal digital marketing associate will have a wide range of design and creative capabilities as well as an analytic mindset with a focus on continuous improvement. The position will require project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, often with tight turnaround.
The candidate will be ready to utilize and hone their existing skills and develop new ones, by working on a range of projects. The role will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, and medium will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible, updating and improving the corporate website, helping to manage IO Education’s social media presence and more. Communication within marketing and cross-functional teams will also be a big part of the job, and the candidate will need outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- BFA or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years experience either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Experience designing assets for web and social media.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Wordpress CMS or similar.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, a major plus.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing.
- Create and maintain templates for our marketing team to produce RFP's Sales Fliers, etc...
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Organize and Maintain sales and marketing asset library.
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- Offering input to marketing meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with vendors and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.