Sales Support Specialist
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the east coast sales team and owning the sales process and data management for New York sales.
The Sales Support Specialist will carry out a number of functions to assist the sales team with everything from customer contact, arranging appointments to managing the relationship in our CRM, Salesforce. On a daily basis, the Specialist will:
● Assist in creating sales orders and quotes for new and existing customers
● Coordinate billing and invoicing with customers to submit payment and collections
● Manage customer calls, questions and suggestions about products, services and trainings. Assist in order processing in the sales cycle.
● Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social activities to connect with new prospects
● Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
● Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects.
● Work closely with marketing and sales teams to initiate the sales cycle with new prospects and current customers.
● Exceed quota of demonstrations and qualified opportunities.
● Diligently record activities and notes maintaining the accuracy of sales/marketing database and accounts.
● Manage customer calls, questions and suggestions about our products, services and training
● Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required
● Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or Education
● 1-2 years in a Sales and/or Customer Support Role
● Proficiency in Microsoft office and Google applications
● Proficiency in using a CRM
● Salesforce knowledge preferred
● Netsuite knowledge preferred
● Highly organized and strong time management skills
● Excellent written & verbal communication
● Ability to speak with teachers, administrators and senior education leaders, and ask smart questions
● Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.