The IO Education Sales Account Executive will deliver, license, and service new business revenue. They will be responsible for managing an assigned territory; identifying, contacting, qualifying, progressing and closing new sales opportunities. The candidate is also expected to develop and nurture relationships within the territory, protecting the integrity of the company as a trusted provider of data analytics and education performance management solutions. On a day to day basis the AE will:
- Directly contribute to the revenue growth of the company by achieving individual sales targets and supporting the attainment of company revenue goals.
- Identify business opportunities by independent, direct prospecting; researching and analyzing current pain points and potential solutions.
- Driving revenue growth through new account acquisition and cross-selling opportunities.
- Convert qualified leads to closed sales by understanding client objectives through intelligent dialogue.
- Foster relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Negotiate customer contracts that ensure profitable growth aligned with business objectives.
- A results-oriented attitude focused on finding good prospects and delivering needed solutions.
- Outstanding presentation and personal relationship building skills.
- Experience in selling technology solutions.
- Approximately 3-7 years experience in roles of increasing responsibility with 3 years of experience in education industry required.
- Frequent travel is required for sales executives visiting new prospects as well as existing clients.
- Deep ties to the education community including the ability to navigate the political landscape of public school systems.
- Good organizational skills to keep track of current opportunities, prospect and client information.
- Proficiency with technology and software solutions and how those solutions meet various needs.
- BS, BA, or technical background and related sales/marketing based expertise
- Experience with a sales CRM technology solution (SalesForce).
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.