Customer Success/Implementation Manager
We believe that delivering the right data to the right people at the right time will have a profound impact on student achievement! We are IO Education and we are on a mission to create an environment of seamless student and parent engagement, improved classroom efficiency and constant awareness of student achievement.
Come and be a part of our success – we are adding a Customer Success Manager to our Team. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the implementations from planning and discovery, system setup and configuration, and delivering the training to the end users within the desired timeline. This position is critical to IO’s overall success by ensuring successful implementations and ensuring successful, long term client relationships.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention by maintaining communication, following up with the district or IO teams involved, and managing all aspects of the client’s IO experience following the hand-off from the sales team.
- Document and track each client’s implementation and account details.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Work with fellow Customer Success Managers to become proficient using multiple IO products, the implementation processes, and transitioning existing accounts.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled implementation conference calls
- Convey timelines, deliverables, delays, and impacts to project lead as required.
- Share product updates and other important communication to clients regarding new enhancements and/or process changes
- Provide end user training via webinars or on-site.
- Work alongside other departments within IO Education to ensure a successful implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing and training users on software solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills to track details on implementations
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly, demonstrating patience with users during the training process
- Aptitude for both written and oral communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Preferred experience working in the Education field/Pre k-12 market
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time as needed
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.