Customer Success Specialist
We believe that delivering the right data to the right people at the right time will have a profound impact on student achievement! We are IO Education and we are on a mission to create an environment of seamless student and parent engagement, improved classroom efficiency and constant awareness of student achievement.
Come and be a part of our success – we are adding a Customer Success Specialist to our Team.The Customer Success Specialist will provide implementation and technical support to our customers. They are the first point of contact and support for clients before, during, and after their purchase as well as for Tier I technical support issues. They handle everything from payment processing to providing login, usage, and resolution for all sites.
- Respond to help requests from participants through help desk calls and emails
- Keep meticulous records of incoming and outgoing forms and documents
- Take detailed phone messages and transcribe voicemails
- Provide timely updates to customers, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding case
- Provide one-on-one support for users before, during, and after courses
- Assist the team and manager as needed throughout the implementation process
- Guide the payment tracking
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Prior phone support experience
- Experience using and troubleshooting Macs and PCs
- Excellent customer support skills, written and verbal
IO Education is a privately-held education technology company. We've been building really cool products in education for the last 15 years and have a presence in classrooms all over the country. This is your opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future of the company.